- Plastic Surgery Degree, Athens.
- European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery, Dublin, Ireland.
- Member of the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Health Systems Management, University of London.
- Medical School of Bucharest, Romania.
- Masters Degree in Public Health (Health Systems Management), University of London,
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK.
- Greek Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery.
- General Medical Council, UK.
- Greek Medical Council.
- Consultant in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Errikos Dunan Hospital, Athens, Greece: Since July 2007.
- Trainee in Plastic Surgery, KAT Hospital, Athens, Greece: Dec 2003 to Dec 2005.
- Trainee in Plastic Surgery, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, UK: Feb 2003 to Aug 2003.
- Trainee in Plastic Surgery, Birmingham Children’s Hospital, Birmingham, UK: Aug 2002 to Feb 2003.
- Basic Surgical Training (Rotation): 6-months each as Trainee in General Surgery, Trauma and Orthopaedics, Accident and Emergency and Ear-Nose and Throat, Luton and Dunstable Hospital, Luton, UK: Aug 2000 to Aug 2002.
- Trainee in Orthopaedics, Woodend Hospital, Aberdeen, Scotland: February 2000 to August 2000.
- Trainee in General Surgery, General Oncological Hospital ‘Agioi Anargiroi’, Athens, Greece: June 1998 to February 2000.
- Compulsory post as a Trainee in Medicine and Surgery in a rural Greek area: May 1997 to June 1998.
- Tutor at the Basic Microsurgical Course, ELPEN, Athens, Greece – Sept 2006.
- Free Tissue Transfer Course, ELPEN, Athens, Greece – Nov 2005.
- Microsurgical Course, Evangelismos Hospital, Athens – Oct 2005 to Jan 2006.
- Hand Dissection Course, Metsovo, Greece – Oct 2005.
- Flap Course on Living Tissue, Timisoara, Romania – April 2005.
- Advanced Microsurgical Course, ELPEN, Athens, Greece – March 2005.
- Basic Microsurgical Course, ELPEN, Athens, Greece – March 2005.
- Microsurgery Course, Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow – June 2003.
- Flap Course, Canniesburn Hospital, Glasgow – April 2003.
- Trauma and Burns Course, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead – March 2003.
- Care of the Critically Ill Surgical Patient Course, Royal College of Surgeons of England, London – December 2002.
- Dermatology for Plastic Surgeons, Chelsea and Westminster Hospital, London – November 2001.
- ATLS Provider – August 2001.
- Basic Surgical Skills Course – Feb 2001.
- ALS Provider – December 2000.
Publications – Books
- Infections of Skin and Soft Tissue. S. Kotzampasakis, L. Mihalaki .Intensive Management of Infections. Ed: G.I. Mpaltopoulos. Pashalides, Athens 2004. P: 1314-1323.
- Hand Burns. L. Mihalaki. Burns: Principles and Practice of Burns Management. Ed: S. Kotzampasakis, G. Mpaltopoulos. Pashalides, Athens, 2005. P: 535- 547.
- Synthetic Skin Substitutes and Skin Banks. L. Mihalaki, S. Kotzampasakis. Burns: Principles and Practice of Burns Management. Ed: S. Kotzampasakis, G. Mpaltopoulos. Pashalides, Athens, 2005. P: 270- 286.
- The Contribution of Plastic Surgery in Paediatric Trauma.. E.Iliopoulou, L. Mihalaki. Medical Step (Greek Journal). 97: March-April 2005; p: 28- 34.
During my career as a doctor I have taken an active part in performing a large number of presentations, which have been presented in Greek or in international conferences.